- Author By pesjabalf
- Publication date March 15, 2022
- Categories: Hanga | Create
- No Comments on Silver Maths
Food in China – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) How often do Chinese people buy fresh vegetables and fruit?
2) Chinese food consists of which four food groups?
Grains, Vegetables, Fruits, And Meats.
3) Rice is eaten more in which part of China?
4) Why do Chinese people not eat a lot of milk & dairy products?
Because Asian populations prefer to be lactose intolerant.
5) In a Chinese diet how many meals will contain rice?
Almost all foods in China contain rice.
6) What happens to someone who does not eat all of their rice?
They will marry someone with a pimple-scarred face.
7) Every grain of rice is described as “a hardship of labour”. What do those words mean?
Definition: Severe suffering or privation
Definition: Noun: Work, especially physical work.
The Labour Party
Verb: Work hard.
Having difficulty in doing something despite working hard.
8) What do you think it meant by “a hardship of labour” now?
Hard work and severe suffering.
EXTRA) Do your family practice using tea or different herbs to help with health? If they do, tell me about them!
Medicine and honey tea for my soar throat.