China – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) Where is China located?
a) Eastern Asia b) Eastern Africa
c) Eastern South America d) Eastern Europe
2) What is the official name of China?
a) The Kingdom of China b) The Republic of China
c) The People’s China d) The People’s Republic of China
3) What is the capital city of China?
a) Taiwan b) Beijing
c) Hong Kong d) Xiamen
4) What two things does China have?
a) World’s tallest mountain range & longest river b) World’s tallest mountain range and Asia’s longest river
c) Asia’s tallest mountain and longest river d) Asia’s tallest mountain range and world’s longest river
5) What fraction of the China’s population live in cities?
a) 1/4 (quarter) b) 1/2 (half)
c) 1/5 (fifth) d) 1/3 (third)
6) Which of these is NOT a Chinese invention?
a) Swords b) Gunpowder
c) Paper d) Silk
7) Give me 3 examples of things the Chinese used to create art.
a) Paper b) Bronze c) Wood
8) Which Chinese animal is endangered?
How many are left in the wild? 1864
9) Explain why you think it is important to look after, and protect endangered animals like the Giant Panda.
→ We need to look after endangered animals like the giant panda from extinction.