Famous Attractions in China – Questions
Highlight the correct answer for each question.
1) Which famous Chinese attraction reaches from the fortresses of Shanhaiguan to Jiayuguan? The Great Wall Of China
2) How tall is the Great Wall of China on average? 7422 feet
3) Which famous attraction was not allowed to be visited by anyone except the royal family and their staff? The Forbidden City.
4) How many horses were found in the Terracotta Army?
5) Why do you think the First Emperor decided to create such a large army to be buried with?
To honour those who died?
6) Which movie was inspired by the amazing mountains in the Zhangjiajie National Park?
7) How many Guinness World Records does the Whale Shark tank at the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom have?
5 Guinness World Records
8) Put the attractions in the correct order from oldest to newest.
|Great Wall of China||The Forbidden City||The Terracotta Army||Zhangjiajie National Park||Chimelong Ocean Kingdom|
9) Which of these attractions would you most like to visit? Explain why you would like to visit this place
I would like to visit the great wall of china because it is very interesting as it was china’s most ancient building and to say how long I can walk for.