Living the Dream
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
1. What does NASA stand for?
a) North American Space Association
b) National Aeronautical & Space Administration
c) National American Sports Association
d) No Aliens Seen Anywhere
2. What is Mana Vautier’s job at NASA?
a) Astronaut Engineer b) Aeronautics Agent
c) Aeronautic Engineer d) Aeronautics Agent
3. What caused the space shuttle Columbia to crash in February 2003?
a) was not flown correctly b) damage to right wing
c) damage to left wing d) nobody knows
4. Describe what the word international means when we talk about the International Space Station:
→Its world wide.
5. True or False: The International Space Station is 500km above the Earth’s surface.
a) True b) False
6. How many times does the International Space Station circle the Earth every day?
a) One time b) Four times
c) Twelve times d) Eighteen times
7. Explain why the International Space Station has to withstand extreme temperature changes?
8. What are the 5 steps to becoming a NASA Astronaut?
9. What kinds of things do you think humans will do in space in the future?