/Leonardo Da Vinci
Highlight the correct answer, or type in what you think is correct.
- What type of artwork was Leonardo Da Vinci not known for?
- a) Sculptor b) Photographer
- c) Painter d) Mathematician
- What does “Da Vinci” mean?
- a) His father’s name was Vinci b) He was born in Vinci
- c) He was wealthy d) Vinci was his job title
- At what age did Leonardo begin his art apprenticeship?
- a) 21 b) 13
- c) 10 d) 16
- List some of the occupations that Leonardo Da Vinci was renowned for?
→Painter, draughtsman, engineer, scientist, theorist, sculptor, and architect.
- True or False: “Sfumato” means steam
- a) True b) False
- What caused “The Last Supper” to fade?
- a) due to the light b) due to using a different type of paint
- c) someone tried to paint over it d) It was painted on glass
- Name Leonardo Da Vinci’s other masterpieces? Mona Lisa, Virgin Of The Rocks, Self Portrait, Vitruvian Man.