Y7&8 Extension Manaikalani Script

FADE IN:

BEEHIVE BUILDING – DAY

The camera pans over the iconic Beehive building in Wellington, New Zealand. A banner reading “New Zealand’s New Government” is hanging over the entrance.

CUT TO:

PARLIAMENT HOUSE – DAY

A group of politicians from different parties are gathered in the debating chamber. Among them are the Prime Minister, the Deputy Prime Minister, and the leader of the opposition.

PRIME MINISTER:

Thank you all for coming today. As you know, we have formed a new government, and we have a lot of work to do. 

DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER:

Speaking of work we had received a letter from Point England School up in Auckland in 

Glen Innes

EXT. AUCKLAND CITY STREET – DAY

PRIME MINISTER:

Thank you all for your input. We have a lot of work to do, but I believe that together we can build a better future for all New Zealanders.

FADE OUT.

Task Description: The script that is being shown to you from above is the script me and my friend, Patrick made for our Y7&8 extension manaikalani movie that we will be seeing later on in the term. So what me and Patrick were trying to go with this was where the Prime Minister receives a letter from a school in Auckland also known as our school.